[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/227526143″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
– Chance to rebound against a team that’s nowhere near as good as they were supposed to be.
– Going in favorites after the line opened VT -2.
– Game scared me a lot after week 1. VT gave OSU all they could handle. Since then it’s obvious that a lot of teams are going to be able to give OSU all they can handle.
– Brewer moved the ball against OSU before going down. Looks like he’ll be back this week.
– VT’s D line is the best we’ve seen. Struggled running against UL. Problems this week?
– Looks like we’ll get Alex Barr back. Should DEF help with the running game.
– Can Jacoby move the ball downfield?
– Defense played decently well last week. VT’s offense is horrid. If the defense loses to VT’s offense then we’re going to have problems as the season goes on.
– Who steps up and plays better than they are to get the win?
– Justin Jones credit – we forgot in the last podcast
– Bear Front – 46 Defense, Desert Swarm / ’85 Bears
3.55 ypc w/o jacoby
.66 ypc w jacoby