This episode of the Red & White Podcast is brought to you by Nick Overcash from Primelending
– Nick is a die-hard Wolfpack fan and good guy
– He can help you with all of your mortgage needs: purchasing,refinance, construction loans.
Reach out at 919-854-4457 or visit website at www.nickovercash.com.
Mention this podcast and get $500 off closing costs. That’s hard to beat
This episode of the Red & White Podcast is brought to you by TrashTalkText.com – Send your air quote “friends” one trash talking text each day automatically for only a quarter. Check out TrashTalkText.com.
– sponsors? [email protected] – affordable, targeted, and it helps us get better.
* Dustin back. Thanks for the concern while in Vegas. Apologize for the voice and coughing as I’ve been sick for going on two weeks.
* thanks for all the audio feedback, it will help us get better.
* Started slow, still found a way to win
* great second half (held pitt to only a FG)
* Narduzzi, why the hell did he switch QBs?
* That’s why he’s on a career trajectory that has him at Pitt.
Bye Week Goals
* Get healthy – no one listed on the injury report outside of the guys out for the year but still bumps and bruises. Perfect timing.
* watch teams in front of us lose
* ND vs USC
* ND guys saying this is their toughest stretch of games in history. USC, State, Wake, Miami, Navy, Stanford
* D – ND win against USC would be nice?
* Clemson vs GT
* Nebraska hires the Wash St AD, general theory is they want leach. Good fit? What would AD Dustin do?
* Got to talk about it and we hope to have a special edition with WolfpackPatrol, UNC Skates. Thoughts?
* 2 wins over ranked teams in a row! Beat Auburn 27-23. 206 in the air and 157 on the ground. In comparison Auburn had 165 in the air and 189 on the ground. Just that kind of game.
Lock of the Week
* – Don’t remember what mine was but I’m sure it was right!
* D – Bama is going off at 34.5 or 35 against UT and I want to take them but I won’t. Louisville +6.5 at FSU is hard to turn down. They’ll rebound after last week. I don’t think they’re great but they still have a Heisman trophy winner as QB1. FSU still hasn’t done much.
* E –
Top 4 –
* D – 1. Bama, 2. UGA, 3. PSU, 4. TCU
* E – 1. Bama 2. UGA 3. PSU 4. Clemson w/Bryant
Referenced spreadsheet regarding team youth from Anonymous Spreadsheet Ninja
Referenced spreadsheet and post – Was the defense really that good!?
Dave Doeren has a chance to save his job
Mark Gottfriend still doesnt coach defense.
Evan explains the great opossum jihad of 2016